Summer, Spring and Fall make good seasons for Outdoor Picnics. You don’t have to go to an exotic place for a picnic. All that matters is spending enjoyable time with your loved ones and family. If you are going for a picnic with your family and kids, you may choose a nice outdoor location like a Park, Lake, Beach, Meadow, Stream or Waterfall. A little planning can ensure that you have a wonderful picnic. Always, update yourself with the weather forecasts before going for a picnic. You don’t want rain or harsh weather to spoil your picnic.
You can carry Picnic Bags or Picnic Baskets which will store all the required provisions.
Here are a few useful things you can pack for your Picnic :-
- Picnic Blanket/Picnic Mat/Beach Mat
- Bed Sheet
- Radio/Music Player with speakers
- Books to Read
- Insect Repellent
- Hand Sanitizer/Hand Wipes
- Water, Drinks, Snacks & Food
- Paper Napkins
- Paper/Plastic Plates, Glass, Cups & Cutlery
- Bottle Opener, Cork Screws, Can Openers
- Trash Bags and Plastic Bags
- Cooler & Thermos Flasks
- Frisbee, Flying Disc, Ball, Pack of Cards, Board Games
- Cell Phone
- Small First Aid Kit
- Folding Chairs
- Shade Umbrella
- Small Pillows/Cushions
Tips for Packing Food
- Keep the food light with salads, sandwiches, fruits and snacks.
- Carry food items which require no heating.
- Wrap Sandwiches in Plastic Wraps. Pack everything in airtight plastic containers to avoid leakages.
- Carry Coolers or Thermos flasks to keep drinks warm or cool.