Have you often wondered how you can turn your baby or toddler boy’s casual outfit into something dressy or stylish? You don’t have to spend a lot of money on dressy outfits if you use accessories .
My little one has way too many casual clothes like tees and jeans. If I want to dress him up a bit for a birthday party or church, I use a few accessories. Here are my favorite accessories for boys:
- Hats – Fedora, Bucket etc.
- Bow Ties
- Suspender Belts
- Open-front Vests like the above jeans vest
- Button-front Vests over collared shirts
- Caps – Newspaper boy, beanies, winter caps etc.
This is what I do:
- If you have a full sleeved shirt or tee, use clip-on suspenders with good looking pants or jeans. You can also use it with shorts for babies.
- Front open Vests can be worn over any casual tee or shirt for a stylish look. If it’s winter, sweater vests can do the trick.
- I love cute bow ties. For babies, you can sew it onto body suits or tees. For toddlers, use removable bow ties with collared shirts and polos.
- Fedora hats can be used in summer for a classy look.
- Winter caps can look cute on babies specially ones with polar bear ears.
- Babies don’t need shoes but soft soled, crib shoes can complete any outfit.
- Light-weight cardigans looks cute on babies and can be used in spring and fall.